Henderson Kitchen Remodeling
The kitchen is the true hub of the home; a center of creativity, practicality, this morning’s breakfast and tonight’s homework assignments. Because of its important functions, you should always keep your kitchen in great condition. Paul Davis’ restoration & remodeling team help you realize a space that fits your lifestyle and looks great, too.
Paul Davis has built a solid reputation for kitchen remodeling projects over the past 50 years. We’re committed to the best quality work for all projects. For all of your Henderson kitchen remodeling projects, you can count on Paul Davis.
To ensure your project is handled correctly, an experienced Paul Davis technician will work closely with you to determine your needs. Based on this, a detailed blueprint and timetable can be constructed. By choosing us, you can count on the best materials, tools, and procedures for your remodel.
The product of your kitchen remodel won’t only be a kitchen that looks like new, but is also more functional. You can add additional space for family dinners, along with the appliances and other improvements you’ve always wanted. It can also make your home more valuable.
There are many important items required to create the ideal kitchen. The following items are typically involved with kitchen remodels.
- Cabinetry: You can’t escape cabinetry while you’re in your kitchen. Choose glass door, raised panel, or frameless cabinets to make sure yours stand out for the right reasons.
- Counters: Improve the appearance of your home’s kitchen through quartz, glass, laminate, and wood. Our team can show you several options to help you select the one that works for you.
- Walls: A new coat of paint could go a long way to update your kitchen, but it’s not the only thing you can do to your walls. A new backsplash can add some flair to your kitchen remodel.
- Appliances: Want an appliance upgrade? We can include an efficient fridge, stove, dishwasher, and other appliances as part of your remodel.
- Sinks & Faucets: The sink in your kitchen is used so often, you need to make sure you select the right one. It’s our mission to help you select a sink that offers the best in usability, cleanliness, and style.
- Lighting: It is probably not the first thing that comes to mind when you think of a kitchen, but lighting is as important as anything else in your kitchen. We install all types of lighting, from pendant lights to lights under the cabinet.
Bring your dream kitchen to life and contact Paul Davis of Henderson for free kitchen remodel consultation. We’ll discuss the items listed above to determine the best way to create your ideal kitchen.