Black Mold Remediation in Henderson, KY
Water damage repair and mold remediation are two of our main services at Paul Davis of Henderson. When water damage hits your property, we’ll thoroughly finish the job so that you never have to hire another professional.
The Paul Davis Promise
- We answer instantly, no matter what time it is, so the damage doesn’t escalate while you wait.
- Certified, trained technicians have the expertise to safely and expertly handle water cleanup and mold remediation.
- Our one-stop solution includes building drying, damage restoration, and antimicrobial actions.
- Progressive equipment and technology identifies the source and isolates the spot, preventing its spread.
What is Black Mold?
Black mold is the substance It is a toxin-producing fungus that sneaks in unseen, and then consumes the property. Fungus is everywhere – indoors and out – just waiting for the environment it needs to take root and reproduce. Microscopic spores can lie inactive almost indeterminately, until they find dark, damp areas to stay in. The toxins in black mold can be damaging to humans and animals. It is part of a family of toxin-producing molds, all of which can be just as dangerous.
Information about Mold
Black mold grows quickly, so you should never postpone calling a professional to inspect for mold infestation. They can go unnoticed for weeks, and then spring up practically overnight.
Once mold produces colonies in your property, it immediately grows and releases toxins that make life miserable for residents:
- Mold emanates a pungent, mildewed odor that prevents rooms from smelling clean.
- Mold causes serious problems for allergy-sensitive individuals, as well as those with asthma, making symptoms flare up.
- Mold can cause coughing, wheezing, chest tightness, and difficulty breathing.
- Mold toxins can trigger long-lasting inflammation and constant cold-like symptoms.
- Individuals with compromised immune systems can get systemic infections of the lungs, skin, or digestive tract.
- In rare instances, mold toxins can cause neurological problems or even death.
- The more lengthy the exposure, the more severe the danger.
Exceptionally humid homes and offices can be vulnerable to mold infestations even if no water damage has happened. If you see or smell something that could be mold, get an skillful opinion immediately.
To get rid of mold, the atmosphere where it prospers must first be eliminated. Water sources have to be handled, and any residual moisture must be carefully dried out. Only then can mold removal and remediation start.
Whether a dripping roof, burst pipe, or other opening, it isn’t enough to curtail the tide. Moisture can saturate out-of-sight portions of your home. Without proper cleanup procedures, mold will keep coming back to these areas.
What We Do
- Our team will scrutinize the area and evaluate visible and hidden damage triggered by water and mold, and what must be done to stop further damage.
- We contain the mold so that it can’t spread to wider areas.
- We use sophisticated air filtration procedures to eliminate spores from the air.
- We remove mold and any materials that have been infested with it, and then we treat the area with antimicrobial substances to kill what’s left.
- We clean household items, carpeting, furniture and decor that have come into contact with mold. This includes getting rid of that awful, musty odor.
- We return the property to its pre-damaged condition using new drywall, paint, carpet, and other building materials.
No removal procedure can ensure that a home won’t be re-infested with mold, we can make your home or business as unwelcoming to mold as possible.
Call Paul Davis of Henderson right away. Whether it’s your home or business that has been compromised, our fast, thorough, proficiently trained technicians will turn back time on your water and mold damage. We’ll work with you to get things back to their pre-damaged state.