Paul Davis Restoration of Northwest Kentucky is part of a national franchise organization that provides services to repair and clean up damage to residential, institutional and commercial properties from storm, fire, water, mold or other disasters. Founded in 1966, Paul Davis is a rapidly growing network of more than 300 independently owned and operated franchises.
History of Innovation
Paul Davis is known for its innovation and has pioneered many initiatives that have helped shape the property damage restoration industry.
- One of the first networks to collaborate the insurance industry to better service policyholders in restoring and cleaning up damage to properties
- Introduced the use of line item pricing and computerized estimating when performing a job estimate.
- Introduced our “Dry.in.3” guarantee for water losses by utilizing the latest in technology and scientific methods
- Created an upfront, guaranteed pricing model – Predict-A-Dry – to estimate water mitigation jobs
- Early developer of a computerized system to measure, monitor and verify water losses
- Offering a performance warranty to insurance companies
The Paul Davis heritage is one of innovation, can do attitude and terrific customer service. The Paul Davis franchise network focuses on providing services in the communities, towns and cities across the U.S., having created a synergy of excellence, expertise and experience that is second to none. Our passion for quality drives everything we do.
If your home or business has been damaged by water, mold, fire, water or other disaster, Call Paul!